the last few weeks have been quite enlightening, in a strange way.
people who i admired much for many years for their academic
credentials - seem to have to jumped off the academic train. cambridge
physicists, harvard mathematicians, london geneticists: is academia
the game of 'last man standing'?
or is this just a train headed to nowhere?
people who i admired much for many years for their academic
credentials - seem to have to jumped off the academic train. cambridge
physicists, harvard mathematicians, london geneticists: is academia
the game of 'last man standing'?
or is this just a train headed to nowhere?
3 comments:
Are you writing anymore, at all, anywhere?
seems that the only place i write is in my research papers and grant applications. also starting to write - with a pen and paper- in bangla. but maybe i'll come back here occasionally too..didn't realise this had visitors other than myself :)
Oh, I think I might have visited once in a long long while. :) Would love to read what you write though I don't understand Bangla. Maybe google translate will help :)
Post a Comment