Tuesday, 17 June 2008

to my loyal tagger

quite an interesting one, this from who else but the literary one
here goes.
  1. Pick up the nearest book.
  2. Open to page 123.
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Post the next three sentences.
  5. Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.

"To look for the simplest question, the most obvious facts, the doors that no one may close, is what I meant by anthropology. I was a strong soul. Look I will change everything, all the meanings!"

the book is Plainwater, by the poet Anne Carson.
and who do I pass this onto?

sh., and ishmi, as ever.

4 comments:

ishmi said...

hehehe! :D

G Shrivastava said...

Hardly "literary"...

xyz said...

no books around me right now :) only my passport!

ishmi said...

finally am back and answered your tag; the loyal tagger after all! :)